news general topic

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Democratic Presidential Debate

Welcome to Myrtle Beach Hillary, Barack and John.

Well I'm happy to say that I did get a chance to see the Democratic Presidential Debate on CNN today. I didn't want to miss it, especially since it was held right here yesterday evening at the Palace Theatre. And on Martin Luther Kings' birthday. What a historic time we are living in now. Hillary, Barack and John. Change is definitely here!

I can only wonder with all the problems in the world why are they wasting time debating, fighting against one another and causing further separation. Isn't that how this whole mess started in the first place? Instead I think that now would be a good time for them to put their heads together to figure out a way to make it better as quickly as possible.

I have to reflect on what Momma said, "... only God will bring true peace".

Another thing I noticed was how quickly the press here turned on Obama. But then you have to remember this is South Carolina. It wasn't very long ago when slave ships were docking in Charleston. Many of the natives here are so afraid of change. But like it or not, change is here.

They were all united in their views on Bush. I do feel for our next president because he or she will be dealing with past issues that need to be cleared up, present issues that have been put on the back burner and future issues that need to be dealt with shortly. Not an easy job.

Popular Posts

adf.ly

trafficrevenue

amung.us