news general topic

Monday, September 13, 2010

Blair laughs off claim he plagiarised Queen meeting

The laughter Tony Blair hints that it was stolen from the account of the public for his first meeting with the Queen of the movie version of the meeting.

Blair in his memoirs refers to the Queen said to him: "You are my prime minister and the tenth was the first Winston, and that was before you were born."

These words are very similar to those used in the 2006 film from Oscar-winning Queen.

He suggested a scenario Peter Morgan Blair confuse reality with this film.

Mr. Morgan suggested that chose either to Blair's support the film version, or was "one trap and tonics and a lot of confusion between the scene in the movie with what actually happened."

Blair said he had not seen the film, however.

He said: "I hope that Peter Morgan being tongue in cheek, on this subject. I can not believe that she had written a movie without talking to someone," he told BBC Radio on May 2 Drivetime Simon.

He added, "I told this story many times, because I always thought it is quite a funny story."

He laughed and added: "Are you suggesting to me that it was stolen from the movie?

"I do not think it's terribly surprising because, as I said, the story is often told me so maybe someone heard and said to him, but that's what happened."

Popular Posts

adf.ly

trafficrevenue

amung.us